Monday 13 August 2007

Goodbyes make me sick!

Right, I guess I owe you an update on last week's partying.

The girl's night on Thursday was very interesting. It is amazing how food and drinks can spice up a story. Of course I cannot share all the details, but I can assure you...you'd love to know what comes out of the mouth of a Malibu-drinking married lady and a Vodka-drinking single girl. Sorry, did that make you curious?

On Friday, after work, the pool was waiting for us. Lotte didn't have to think about it for 1 second; she got in to her wet suit and went in. I myself was a little reluctant and decided to not go in as it was rather chilly. So, the poolpartiers arrived and we had a very nice barbie (many thanks to the chef). Afterwards we went in for a game of pool. (Well done partner and official friend, for losing :-) ). It was very nice, we had a great laugh, till the moment of saying goodbye. God, how I hate that. I had such a good time, everyone has been so nice and fun. I'll certainly miss them all BUT I'll see them in Mosco for New Year and I'll certainly be back! Oh yes, a bit of explanation here: When I left the office (Take care over there, thanks for everything) on Friday, my boss offered me a job. He said I could always come back to work for him, whenever I'd want to. Interesting...

And then it was Saturday. To comfort myself a little, I went to the gym for 1 last time (I know..but I just couldn't resist it). We were supposed to be on the ferry at 4.00 pm. But Stu decided that would be too easy. So after half an hour, he (with a big smile on his face) informed us on the fact that he forgot his passport. So back we went. No worries...it was rather funny and it meant that I got to stay in England 2 hours longer. Hurray for Stu! Bu then it got even more exciting: his passport was ruined; his picture was almost falling off. He could have been a suicide bomber, trying to get in to our beloved Belgium. Fortunately, he looks like a little angel and he was thus allowed on the boat. No idea how he'll get back into the country though...

On Sunday I saw my family and friends again, which was really nice. But all of the sudden I started feeling a bit ill. I had a major headache and stumachache. And I woke up with it this morning as well. I don't know what it is, I suppose goodbyes just make me sick...

2 comments:

F²M said...

we here in belgium kinda missed you too zene...

SarahVdc said...

Ooh..da's lief! Gij moogt de volgende keer mee in mijn valies.